|Home||» Products||» Paper Plate Making Machines||» Hydraulic Paper Plate Machine|
Hydraulic Paper Plate Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in manufacturing and supplying Hydraulic Paper Plate Machine. The machine works through digital panel board, so the operator don't need to press any button or lever, machine works according to the given time in the digital meter. This machine is used for making paper plates of different sizes, designs and shapes. At our sound production unit, we manufacture this machine, using high quality mild steel and cast iron. Hydraulic Paper Plate Machine is available in different specifications as per client's requirements.
- Low power consumption
- Maintenance free
- Longer service life
Hydraulic Double Die Paper Plate Machine(digitally controlled by panel board)
1)PAPER PLATE SIZE-
- If we use two dies, one die will be any size from 4-16 inches size
- If we use one die, one die will be any size from 4-20 inches size
- SUITABLE PAPER WEIGHT-80 GSM TO 1000 GSM
- RATED PRODUCTION-60000Pieces/ 10 Hours (Depending on the GSM of The paper. Production according to the Double Die)
- TOTAL POWER-2-3KW
- POWER SOURCE-single or three phase as available
- DELIVERY TIME-1WEEK.
- The machine works through digital panel board, so the operator don't need to press any button or lever, machine works according to the "GIVEN" time in the digital meter.
- Machine requires one person(unskilled) to put paper and to pick the final product.
- We can put 2 dies at a time and get very high production.
- In this machine we can cut the paper according to our choice i.e. any shape & size.(approximately 400 sheets in one stroke)
- You can change the mould according to the requirement.
- This machine allows us to make paper plates of any design, shape & size.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- wooden packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India